Adelaide’s Only Holistic Physiotherapist & Naturopath
with a special interest in women’s and children’s health.
Hi, I’m Elizabeth – Your Local Physio & Naturopath in Stepney, just 10 minutes east of the Adelaide CBD.
Using diagnostic testing and a range of treatment modalities (nutrition, supplements, rehabilitation and exercise, musculoskeletal hands-on therapy) I can help help with:
- eczema & skin conditions
- anxiety & depression
- back & neck pain, sciatica
- upper & lower limb injuries
- joint pain & arthritis
- falls-related injuries & balance
- post-surgical rehabilitation
- women’s health including preconception, pregnancy & postnatal care
Now available for Consultations in Stepney, in the Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide.
PILATES (One on One – $80)
PREGNANCY MASSAGE ($95)
HICAPS onsite, health rebates apply to all.
To Book Your Appointment simply phone:
Online Bookings Here or Click ‘Book Now’ Button Below
WEDNESDAYS 4.30 – 7.30pm
SATURDAYS 1.30 – 5.30pm
Clinic room at Stomping Ground Studios, 9 Stepney Street, Stepney (not far from the Maid and Magpie Hotel.) Parking at front and rear of building.
“I believe that when we get back to basics with nutrition, get enough sleep and relaxation, make time for self-care and simplify our lifestyle, we can help (and sometimes even heal) dis-ease in the body so that we can truly become the best version of ourselves.”
– Elizabeth Santos
- Find out more about working one on one with Elizabeth and book a Clinic Appointment here. Elizabeth offers Naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Pregnancy Massage and Pilates
- If you would like to stay up to date with happenings and special offers in the Whole Living community, then click here to join the list and receive email updates! Subscribers also receive a free copy of Elizabeth’s Latest Ebook ‘Nourish & Thrive – 7 Steps to Family Wellbeing from Autumn through Winter’
Feel better – with support and guidance every step of the way. Contact Elizabeth for a truly holistic approach to your health and wellbeing.