Adelaide’s Only Holistic Physiotherapist, Naturopath & Nutritionist.
with a special interest in women’s baby’s and children’s health.
Hi, I’m Elizabeth – Your Local Physio & Naturopath in St Morris, just 15 minutes east of the Adelaide CBD. With a combined total of 14 years of experience as a physiotherapist and naturopath I am able to treat a wide range of conditions and ailments, across all ages and stages of life.
After becoming a mum myself to a little boy in 2015 (he is now 2 and a half) I discovered an incredible passion for maternal health. Now, I simply adore supporting new mums, (as well as their babes and bigger children) with natural therapies and physiotherapy for optimum health and wellbeing during the childbearing year and beyond.
Using diagnostic testing (such as blood tests, allergy testing etc where required) and with a range of evidence-based treatment modalities up my sleeve (nutrition, supplements, herbal medicines, rehabilitation and exercise, musculoskeletal hands-on therapy) I can help with:
- skin conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis
- anxiety & depression, postnatal depression
- stress, fatigue and physical / emotional depletion
- assistance with diagnosing food allergy & intolerance (referral for specialist pathology testing as required)
- gut health & special diets
- autoimmune conditions i.e. fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, rheumatoid arthritis
- back & neck pain, sciatica
- upper & lower limb injuries
- joint pain & arthritis
- falls-related injuries & balance
- post-surgical rehabilitation
- women’s health including preconception, pregnancy & postnatal care
Now available for Consultations at Vital Core Physiotherapy in St Morris, in the Eastern Suburbs of Adelaide.
PILATES (one on one and group sessions)
HICAPS onsite, health rebates apply.
To Book Your Appointment simply phone:
or fill in the form on the Appointments Page here
Clinic room now located in Vital Core Physiotherapy 433 Magill Road, St Morris. Parking at front and rear of building.
“I believe that when we get back to basics with nutrition, get enough sleep and relaxation, make time for self-care and simplify our lifestyle, we can help (and sometimes even heal) dis-ease in the body, we truly can.”
– Elizabeth Santos
- Find out more about working one on one with Elizabeth and book a Clinic Appointment by calling 08 8331 0552. Elizabeth offers Naturopathy, Physiotherapy, Pregnancy Massage and Pilates
- If you would like to stay up to date with happenings and special offers in the Whole Living community, then click here to join the list and receive email updates! Subscribers also receive a free copy of Elizabeth’s Latest Ebook “EveryDay Self-Care – Develop Simple Practises to Help You Feel Grounded & At Ease with Life”
Feel better – with support and guidance every step of the way. Contact Elizabeth for a truly holistic approach to your health and wellbeing.